cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andreahelenlaw
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Order cancelled by BT after waiting 3 weeks???!!!!

Placed order with BT for new line, broadband & TV package. Told had to wait 3 weeks for Openreach engineer. Booked time off work for delivery and installation. When delivery did not arrive contacted BT to find order had been cancelled but money had been deducted. Spent 4 hours on phone being passed from 1 call centre to another. Nothing resolved and call centres closed while on phone. Would you want to buy ANYTHING from this company??? Still nothing resolved and waiting for call back from India ....but not until tomorrow!!!!!!!!

ARE THERE ANY MODERATORS WHO CAN HELP?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PaddyB
Message 2 of 4

Re: Order cancelled by BT after waiting 3 weeks???!!!!

Hi Andreahelenlaw,

I am really sorry to read that your order has been canceled. I'll be able to help put things right. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
magforum
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Same happened to me several times. Even the investigation they set up to look into why my Infinity order was cancelled - was cancelled mysteriously.

The only way I got it all moving was to complain to the BT chairmans office. Things started to move within a few hours after doing that.

Brick walls and heads come to mind when dealing with BT..........

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4
Moved:

0 Ratings