cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bransford7
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Order cancelled!

Just spent the last 4 days trying to find out why my order was cancelled. Told every day that someone would ring me tomorrow by 8pm to advise me. Not once did I get any calls. Gave up tonight and asked for a refund on the money I have paid upfront.

So dissapointed was really looking forwrard to infinity and Tv. Never have I had such shocking customer service.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Re: Order cancelled!

Hi @bransford7

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forum.

I'm really sorry that your order has been cancelled and that you never received an explanation as to what happened.  I know from what you have said that you have now requested a refund and I'm sure you're at the end of your tether with all this!

I completely understand your disappointment.  If you'd like, I'd be happy to pick this up from here and help until the services are in and working for you.  How do you feel about that?  If you'd like a hand sorting this out post back and I'll give you the heads up on how to send over your details so we can get the ball rolling.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
bransford7
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

RobbieMac

I would love a hand sorting this out if possible.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 4

Hey @bransford7 and good morning!

It didn't take you long to post back! Smiley Happy

No problem, click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.  Once we have received your details we'll get back to you to help with this when you reach the top of our email queue.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings