cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maddy78
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Order changed and cancelled: order management sucks

Worst ever service for any order maagement where my broadband order is cancelled without even prior information..completely rubbish service where BT is failed to activate broadband service after about 4 weeks of placing the order.

Customer care treats client as ping pong balls , transferrring call from one department to another, sharing one or another number with resolution.

So called account maanger shared a SMS to let him contact but suddanlly disapreadered wiht completing the order....final try on this post and complaint management before I cancel my order ...not sure I can spend energy or time in chasing some bunch of crocks...sending bill with zero customer satisfaction and service.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Order changed and cancelled: order management sucks

@maddy78 wrote:

So called account manager shared a SMS to let him contact

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you a business customer?

0 Ratings
maddy78
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

can anybody help.....????
0 Ratings
maddy78
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

No I am not....

0 Ratings
maddy78
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Re: Still not activated!

can you help me please...same issue and it is a big pain....order was placed on 27th nov and still waiting for Broadband to be active...is it normal BT service?

0 Ratings
maddy78
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Re: Libby Barr - are you real??? You sent us a letter and customer services wont give us your number

HI Sean , I am curretnlly waiting for broadband service activation with numerous calls to your customre care.....not sure if you can do any help here but a completely disapointing service so far from BT...with complete lack of customre satisfaction

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

Re: Libby Barr - are you real??? You sent us a letter and customer services wont give us your number

Please do not try and seek help on every post. It just causes confusion and duplication of effort.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 8

Hi maddy78,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry your broadband order was cancelled without letting you know. I can appreciate how frustrating this is for you. The quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact our order team directly. I’ll drop you a message now with a link where you can chat them online. This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings