Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guyhancock
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Order delays and unaccetable customer service

Hello,

I ordered Broadband, Phone Line and BT TV Ultra HD package back on the 9th October. I have since had 3 missed engineer appointments, and when one finally turned up today, I was told that they did not have the necessary equipment to deal with my Infinity 2 installatio (engineer was not told) and therefore had to contact BT and get them to sort this out.

Having tried dealing with your customer contact centre, I am having a real issue whereby no one is taking ownership of the problem and I am simply being told process is delaying the order and it will be ready when its ready.

Is there anyone in the UK I can speak to as I am now in the position where I have to take a 4th day off work just to be in for set up of what I ordered. I am finding this whole process as a new customer very disappointing. No one is even commiting to date of when I can get this resolved.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Order delays and unaccetable customer service

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
guyhancock
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for the quick reply. I look forwards to hearing from them.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 5

Hi Guyhancock,

I am really sorry to hear that about the problems you have had with your order.

I've dropped you a private message, which includes the link to our order team. You can chat with them online.  This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
guyhancock
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hello PaddyB,

Unfortuantely this has not been resolved to my satisfaction and I now I have been told that I just have to wait which could take over a week just to get a new engineer date. This is all because of delays caused at BT's end and the inability it seems to coordinate dates for Phone line and Infinity engineers.

I feel like I have escalated all avenues but I am not getting anywhere other than being told "we need to wait" rather than actively doing something.

Unfortunately I have lost all confident in BT's ability to resolve this in good time and there seems to be an apparant lack of understanding that this has been delayed.

Thanks for your help in any case.

0 Ratings