cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Order has been canceled by BT and now the new line activation date is on 17 June

Hi,

I am a "new" customer who is ready to cancel his order because of what has happened yesterday.

My Account number is **Edited**

My new BT line should have been activated on 9th of June, I've called helpdesk multiple times. And as a solution they've called me back later yesterday and told me that there were some issues with my order (????) placed on 14th of May and they have canceled it and the new activation date is 17th of June.

I've just wanted to make a swift switch from talktalk (terrible service) and now I woke up in a nightmare.

I am writting you because you are my last hope of getting an internet connection today. 

I need this to be up and running today and not later than today. 

Me and my wife we are working from home a lot. If we can work from home we will lose money!!!!

I have explained this to all of the people from BT helpdesk or whoever.

As I've said if there is no resolution today I am going to cancel my order.

I am waiting for your response. Thx

bt-order-2.jpg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Order has been canceled by BT and now the new line activation date is on 17 June

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Order has been canceled by BT and now the new line activation date is on 17 June

moderator advised
0 Ratings