cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leonc888
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Order issues and UK support help

Please can a MOD arrange for a call froma  UK call centre please.

Basically my order has been a **bleep** up since the start.

I order BT package (inter/phone/tv/£100 mastercard)) on Black Friday as a really good deal and did it through TopCashBack to get the £194 cashback.

Now they cancelled that order and made new order jsut for phone/internet and when I called they said I have to do it online? why I said and they jsut said my first order was cancelled, I never cancelled the order! 

My internet finally got activiated after christmas now my issue is if I am not going to get same Black Friday Deal witht he £194 cashback I want everything cancelling and will go back to sky.

I tried calling order team but I don't think the customer service in India understand what I am asking so please someone help or arrange a call from a UK call centre to help me sort this before I cancel.

Thank you

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Order issues and UK support help

moderator help requested
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

please remember that you will be liable to cancellation charges if you do cancel after activation has taken place and this will be expensive as your contract has only just started
0 Ratings
leonc888
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Contract should of started on the 16th with all my services active by then but still only partial services and after speaking to someone on the phone my TV service was not there as someone replaced all my order and my first order number was cancelled and I have not agreed to new contract. I have to wait till 30th now to find out about TV service as there system have to wait till broadband is activated even though it is active but they must honour the package I first ordered with them as thats the contract I signed up for as the prices have gone up £10 a month now.
0 Ratings
Robin2000
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

You have 14days from when you say yes to the new deal to cancel. All you pay is for the useage you have used. So be quick if you want out
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

I think you will find that to be incorrect cancellation charges apply immediately the service goes live
the 14 days applies after placing the initial order and before the service goes live
0 Ratings
Robin2000
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Not right as from above.
Read what they have put. The contract has change by BT therefore the date is from the change. Or if they don't provide what as I the contract it is also able to be cancelled.
Just done it with mine. As BT could not provide infinity as I also signed up for in the Black Friday offers (30th November). I was under no contract to them. But they did sign me up on 21st December to a new contract for copper broadband. That did fail to be put through though.
I have been guaranteed a full refund and no charges other than cost of useage. I guess that will be a £1 or so for phoning sky to return to them.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 8

Hi leonc888,

Thanks for posting. We've offered to help on your Order progress and the worst customer service I have ever thread so please keep all your posts on the original thread so we have all the details in thye same place. I'll lock this thread to avoid any confusion.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings