Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marklfc770
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Order problems advice

Go to solution
Hi I am looking for a bit of advice regarding order issues. I placed an order on 22/3/17 to upgrade to infinity 2. I also wanted to order bt tv.
When I placed the order for infinity 2 it would not let me place the order for bt sport.
I went on to chat and they said it was resolved and that I could place the order but my original order disappeared. So I called the order line and they fixed the problem so my order of 22nd was showing and was due to go live today
I then called bt tv and they put on an order update for bt tv to go live on the 10th. And I would get an email confirmation once the original order was closed.
Everything looked fine until today when I got an email from BT advising that BT tv would go live today and the equipment would arrive today even tho on track my order the equipment hasn't been despatched.
Also on the order it says bt infinity 2 no change. And when checking my orders on mybt my original order is showing as closed. Unfortunately I am at work today so can't call BT to check what is happening.
Hope this makes sense. Any suggestions about what to do
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Order problems advice

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Marklfc770,

If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your order.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Marklfc770
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Paddy, 

I have just arrived home and did a speed check and it appears that the infinity 2 upgrade has gone through. I did a check on my phone via wifi and it was showing on 51mb so I thought it hadn't happened. But when I checked through iPad it is showing 75mb with 18mb upload. And just attached computer directly to router and did the BT speed checker test and it came up as 79mb and 15mb upload. But my some odd reason phone still shows 40-50mb but that's a different issue. 

And I have just received an email confirmation that the bt you view box has been dispatched no date for delivery as yet as not showing on Royal Mail website.

so thanks for your help and taking time to get in touch. 

0 Ratings