cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Order seems to have replicated and when closed one remained open and I cant activate my sim

I ordered  a replacement sim and it came but the order remained open on mybt and a duplicate has closed. but when i go to activate the sim i cant activate it because the order is still open. I NEED NEED NEED live chat or email support to fix this, the contact us details are just phone details WHICH I CANT USE BECAUSE I CAN'T ACTIVATE MY SIM. I don't know whose smart idea that was.

Where the hell are the live chat / email links. It insane to get rid of those FOR MOBILE SUPPORT - a type of support which means you can surely presume that the customers phone isn't working.

Absolutely nuts.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Order seems to have replicated and when closed one remained open and I cant activate my sim

Hi @Eujinks,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to get that order to close and I'm sorry you haven't been able to get through to BT. If you send me your details, I'd be able to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Order seems to have replicated and when closed one remained open and I cant activate my sim

I replied with the information in PM days ago - is there any update on this? I need to be able to use my phone and I pay for this in my package.. I'm going to end up having paid for literally weeks where i haven't been able to use it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Eujinks sorry you have not been contacted back. We are very busy at present and it will be a few days before we will get to your case. In the meantime if you are in need of urgent assistance you can call the BT Mobile team on 0800 800 150 from another phone.

thanks

John 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

That's great but I don't have another phone and I'm quarantined so I can't go use someone else's
I really need my phone, does anyone know when this will be seen to because i'm paying for it and there's no way other than phone to be able to get in touch. This is my only line of contact and I don't have a phone. I just want to be able to ring my nana etc. and make sure they're ok.

0 Ratings