cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Ordered Infinity

So I ordered Infinity on Wednesday morning. First thing I noticed is they had my deliverly address wrong. Not a good start, but when the lady phoned me up to confirm things, she said she would change it. 

It has been 48 hours since my order, but nothing showing up for my order tracker, plus no emils about what to do or anything.

What happens next? Seems very quite from BT. When I went with O2 4 years ago, I was updated daily by txt. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ordered Infinity

Hi stu646

If you still don't have your hub let me know and I can have a look into the order and make sure everything is still on track.

I'll keep you updated along way until we have your broadband up and going.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ordered Infinity

As stated above..my delivery address was wrong, but the lady on the online chat and a lady from customer service both confirmed my correct address was on their system and all would be ok.

Come Friday I phone up BT as my order tracker was showing nothing. The girl I spoke to once again confirmed my address had been changed to my correct one. She also confirmed my router will be with me Tues and the install date on Thurs.

So come today I still have no update on my order tracker. Once again I phone up. This time I am told my order has been cancelled as my address is WRONG!!!!.

Even though I had told BT 3 times my correct address and was assured it had been updated, they still mess it up. This despite me being a BT customet now and have been for the last 6 years at the address they kept getting wrong.

So she told me the earilest I could now have it installed would be May 30th. I did tell them from the start I currently am without broadband ( posting this from my phone )

Since that phone I have cancelled the order and gone with BE Broadband.

0 Ratings