Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Ordered Vision in Error

Hi,

Have been toying around with switching from sky for a quite a few months and with the recent offer for BT sports thought I'd make the switch to Youview. 

Long story short, I didn't realise that BT were still selling both Youview and BTVision boxes and confusingly selected the wrong package as when checking if it's available for my number it defaulted to the BTvision pack. I believe this is due to the sports packages.

Anyway, didn't notice the error on the order as I assumed BT Vision - HD Channels meant just that. Took delivery of the box and noticed the problem just before plugging in.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue? Coming as a long term sky subscriber I wouldn't wish the V+ box on anyone and the thought of being stuck with it makes me sick. It's too late to call cust services tonight but any ideas before I call them tomorrow morning.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ordered Vision in Error

Hi Grahamh,

Welcome to the community forum. Did you manage to get this sorted? If not I'll be able to help. Please could you send me in your details using the link found in the "about me" section of my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings