cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andykdavies
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Ordering Broadband/Phone for New Build

Hi, I am trying to order a new phone line and infinity for a new build property we are about to move into. When I called BT to order they said I needed to order the phone line first and wait for this to be installed before I could order Infinity. Is this correct or should I be able to order Infinity at the same time. I am obviously concerned about the delay in having access to broadband.

Any info would be much appreciated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ordering Broadband/Phone for New Build

you would normally need an active phone line before you can get infinity  have you checked your address to see if FTTC is available  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

address will be a good guide but phone number is best but until line active line you cannot try using number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
andykdavies
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ordering Broadband/Phone for New Build

Hi, address is recognized but says cannot determine availability. Developer has said fibre is available so guess we will need to wait for phone line to be active. Thanks again

0 Ratings