cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joepineapples90
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Ordering Infinity 1 and fibre cabinet capacity

Wondering at what point in the order process BT are able to tell if a given cabinet is full to capacity?.  Having read stories of people told they could have it, then getting word that infact they couldn't, but could or would be put onto standard broadband instead, I don't particularly want all the hassle for nothing (and feeling like I was snared).  Would be moving from Sky adsl2 (LLU).  

thanks

joe

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ordering Infinity 1 and fibre cabinet capacity

You can check the current position by putting your address (rather than just postcode) in the checker here the result will say if there is unavailability.

joepineapples90
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, I have used that before, which does indicate 'available' at the moment, but having used the Openreach site recently https://www.homeandbusiness.openreach.co.uk/fibre-broadband/when-can-i-get-fibre it said 'high demand' (or something like that) which leads me to think my cabinet is on the edge either way.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

the checker link posted by licquorice is best guide you are going to get regards availablility

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
DavidM
Message 5 of 5

Hi @joepineapples90 and thanks for posting.

The checker posted by @licquorice is the best way to find out if it's available so judging by your results you should be able to get thew order placed if you wish.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings