Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MR-T
Contributor
Message 1 of 15

P2P TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT REMOVAL!

Go to solution

Hi,

Could a Mod look at this for me, i am getting no where over the phone.

I joined BT on January 28Th last year, and am on INFINITY OPTION 2 TRAFFIC MANAGED, my understanding is that if i recontract for another year i can ask for the P2P TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT to be removed.

I have just signed up for another year and had BT SPORT added to my SKY platform, my new contract starts on 4TH OF FEBRUARY 2014, however ive now been told i cant have the P2P MANAGEMENT REMOVED unless i pay another £10 a month, is this correct?, i understood all i had to do was renew my contract for another year.

Had i been told this from the start i doubt i would have renewed the contract as their was really no point, why BT run this two tier sytem is beyond me.

Regards

MR-T.

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
legitimise_sailing
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 15

Re: P2P TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT REMOVAL!

Go to solution
Why would you have to pay and extra £10? What package would that be?
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
MR-T
Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Hi Expert,

When i joined in January last year they messed me about so much, they gave me a discount, my package is INFINITY OPTION 2 and anytime calls.

And it would seem that i cant get the P2P removed without paying this £10 extra.Smiley Sad

Regards

MR-T

PS sorry i posted inthe wrong spot.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Hi MR-T,

Thanks for posting. I've moved this to the correct board. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
legitimise_sailing
Distinguished Expert
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution
Oh, I understand - change your package and lose your discount. Nice 😞
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
MR-T
Contributor
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Hi DavidM,

many thanks for the quick reply i have sent you and e-mail.

Regards

MR-T.

0 Ratings
MR-T
Contributor
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Hi,

Any news on the above post my new 12 month contract starts tomorrow, if i cant get this P2P removed without a price hike i may as well cancel the new 12 month contract, unless of corse its already to late.

Regards

MR-T.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

Hi MR-T,

Thanks for posting. I've checked our emails but we don't have one from the address in your profile. Can you try sending again?

Cheers

David

gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Mr-T

Click on the moderators name and you should see the link which will open a form for you to complete

Contact.jpg

MR-T
Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

Hi DavidM,

ive just sent you an e-mail i cant understand why you never got it, can you confirm if you received this one, also could someone on here tell me as my new contract starts tomorrow the 4th of February how many days grace do i have if i want to cancel this contract or do i need to cancel today.

The guy who renewed my contract failed to tell me the P2P was not going to be removed, despite me asking him to, it was only on checking my new contract details online and ringing in that i found out it i had not got what i ordered, i can only have it removed if i pay another £10 a month, if i move to the other arm of BT in yorkshire it would only cost me another £2.65 a month.

Regards

MR-T.

0 Ratings