cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r898713
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request] - Again

After BT having solved the long-standing issue of PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request] a few weeks ago, the problem seems to have resurfaced over the last couple of days - at times the router resets itself every few minutes before stabilising for several hours.

The wife thought the problems seems to happen whenever it's raining or wet outside. I was sceptical, but there does seem to be a statistically significant correlation.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Catcher
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request] - Again

I wasn't aware that this problem had been solved - is this documented anywhere?

0 Ratings
Friday
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Bt India have said that the weather is out if their control and anyone suffering from this problem should raise the issue with the met office.
0 Ratings
Storm
Expert
Message 4 of 5

The problem has never been resolved and BT India are generally clueless.

Join my thread here:

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/PPP-LCP-Send-Termination-Request/td-p/12088...
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 5

Hi Guys,

This issue has already been raised and we posted our final response on this back on the 17 February.  Our position has not changed and you can view BT’s official response from this thread https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/PPP-LCP-Send-Termination-Request-User-reque....

We are now locking this thread for the exact same reason.  Concentrating on the PPP LCP messages will not resolve the underlying issue so you are not going to get the most out of the community.  This message is being reported by the hub due to some underlying issue. This is something we can help identify.

We are more than happy to help everyone who is having problem with their connections.  Can I ask that anyone who would like help with their broadband connection please drop me an email.  You will find my link under the about me section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings