cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suzoooooo
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request]

6 of these in the last hr 16:00:13, 28 Mar.(163851.230000) PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request]

and every other day the same no wonder my download speeds all messed up dlm kicks in point of sale bt 68mbps max getting 54mbps and as low as 24mbps clean line my backside according to btwholesale

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
DavidM
Message 2 of 2

Re: PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request]

Hi suzoooooo,

This issue has already been raised and we posted our final response on this back on the 17 February.  Our position has not changed and you can view BT’s official response from this thread https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/PPP-LCP-Send-Termination-Request-User-reque....

I'm now locking this thread for the exact same reason we locked the last.  Concentrating on the PPP LCP messages will not resolve the underlying issue so you are not going to get the most out of the community.  This message is being reported by the hub due to some underlying issue. This is something we can help identify.

We are more than happy to help everyone who is having problem with their connections.  Can I ask that anyone who would like help with their broadband connection please drop me an email.  You will find my link under the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings