cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Storm
Expert
Message 1 of 33

PPP LCP Send Termination Request

As all the other threads on this seem to have been closed out I'd like to know how many people are still seeing constant IP changes due to this. Please post if you are seeing this still as I'm not at all convinced BT are taking this seriously and are just using divide and conquer tactics to keep us quiet.

I'll start the ball rolling...........

0 Ratings
32 REPLIES 32
Storm
Expert
Message 2 of 33

Re: PPP LCP Send Termination Request

1. Me

0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 33

I got this yesterday after suffering OpenRG again. First OpenRG then PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request]. Plus I no longer have been contacted by the mod that was supposed to help - Maybe because I was away from my house for a few days because of a family crisis and he thought I no longer needed help as I had an engineer visit booked and apparently the fault was fixed...It was not and I don't know what to do now. I seen you got pretty far but hit a brick wall with the Newcastle team, I'm from Sunderland lol maybe I should go in there guns blazin'.

So yeah...

2. Me

*This is my signature...it's a bit boring*
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 33

Hi MarkG33,

I can see my colleague Craig has been dealing with your case and has dropped you an email this morning. If you reply to that email he'll get back in contact.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 33

Thanks I replied once I realised.

*This is my signature...it's a bit boring*
0 Ratings
AJWard
Contributor
Message 6 of 33

+1 for me. Neve hit more than two days up time.

0 Ratings
Catcher
Contributor
Message 7 of 33

+1
0 Ratings
1TonyCurrie
Contributor
Message 8 of 33

Another one from me sadly.  Lots of stuff going off since I got the new HH5.  There are no answers either Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Jaseb41
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 33

+1 me too longest up time on hh5 since firmware update back in dec 13 is 14 days then PPP LCP send termination request kicks in and it then a guess to how long it will last this time before it kicks in again or the dreaded Open RG reboots the hh5 for a big company like bt with all it's knowledge and manpower and it cannot sort this mess out gives me little faith in them and persuades me even more to change ISP when my contract ends in September !
0 Ratings
Awahwah
Contributor
Message 10 of 33

Yes.
0 Ratings