cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 33

PREPAID £100 MASTERCARD NOT RECEIVED

Go to solution

We ordered our BT package through the Black Friday Deal (29/11/15), we rang BT to obtain our £100 prepaid mastercard around mid December and the agent put the claim in for us and we had a confirmation email, we rang up mid January as we had not yet received it to be told by the agent that it had not been processed correctly therefore they put in another claim (whilst on the telephone) but we didn't get a confirmation email, they advised that if we hadn't received the card after 30 days to put a complaint in.

We put a complaint in online using the online complaints form on 27/02/2016 asking for a response within 7 days, we are now 10 days later and we are yet to receive a response to our complaint nor our prepaid card.

Can someone advice how to proceed? At what stage do we start contacting Advertising Standards Agency, Obudsmen and the media?

Thanks

0 Ratings
32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 33

Re: PREPAID £100 MASTERCARD NOT RECEIVED

Go to solution
I have asked a moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @matthall1884 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sure that you will be contacted about complaint and sorry its taking longer than expected. 

We'll be happy to ensure that you are contacted about your complaint if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Highlighted
Message 4 of 33

Go to solution

Hi John, I have just sent you a private message as there was nowhere on your profile that said contact the mods. @JohnC2

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @matthall1884 Sorry about that, my mistake,  you will find the link is enabled now. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 33

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 33

Go to solution

Hi we haven't received the £100 MasterCard that was mentioned when we ordered our BT infinity online.  It has been up and running for a week now.  What should happen? Does it get sent in the post? When? Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 33

Go to solution
This link explains more
https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-your-vouchers/m-p/1597228#M68366 yes it does come by post and is normally around 30 days
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 33

Go to solution

I have clicked on Claim my reward, and signed in but it doesn't seem to do anything.  Just takes me round it circles without actually saying it's been done and will be sent. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 33

Go to solution

@Madhouse1964 sorry about that, you should get a confirmation notice when you have completed the claims process. If you're still having difficulties click on the chase my voucher option on the link @john46 has posted and the vouchers team will be happy to help.

Neil