Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dawniecarl
Beginner
Message 11 of 33

Re: PREPAID £100 MASTERCARD NOT RECEIVED

Go to solution

I haven't received mine either. Got my BT infinity on 10/12/15 and claimed 12/12/16. Took me that long to realise I had to actually claim it. Should really just come to you when its been advertised as part of the deal, not having to fight tooth and nail to get it. It's ridiculous. I've completed the chase my voucher form. 

0 Ratings
farty
Beginner
Message 12 of 33

Go to solution

I had my Fiber Broadband installed on the 14th of December I stupidly thought My PROMISED £100 prepaid master card would be sent to me along with the Next vouchers for £40 I realised in January that I had to make a claim for the above vouchers. I completed the online application & the Next voucher turned up I complained on the forum & received a reply from  a BT agent as follows 

**Edited**

Again in excess of 30 days have passed I am furious that some 3 months have passed & I still have not received what was part of my contract with BT I really think its time the Consumer programmes like WATCH DOG get involved as BT is extracting the urine on this matter They are not taking this problem seriously as the forums are full of complaints. I thought Talk Talk were bad but BT has plumeted to even lower depths by just ignoring the matter.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE AT BT TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THIS PROBLEM & SORT IT OUT.   Jeff Downer

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 13 of 33

Go to solution

Hi @dawniecarl & @farty

Sorry for the time it's taking for you guys to receive the pre paid Mastercard.  I can see that you have already completed the claim and chase form so I will pick this up from here and get the card sent out.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
mancqurian
Beginner
Message 14 of 33

Go to solution

I am also having the problem.  Claimed the card on the 8th Feb and it is now 39 days since and I have received nothing nor any further correspondence on the matter.

Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 33

Go to solution
0 Ratings
cliffordclarke1
Beginner
Message 16 of 33

Go to solution

I too am being ignored and repeatedly fobbed off on this matter. I placed my order for infinity on the 12th December, taking advantage of the "jump ship" promotion BT sent out to talktalk customers. 

After registering for the card (had to get a bt advisor to do it as the form wouldn't recognise my address) I waited the required time with no further contact.

I then escalated this via the complaints system only to have repeated call back appointments missed by bt.

From my conversation with another advisor yesterday evening it appears that BT don't think they were running this offer as part of the promotion. I can assure you that the offer was clearly advertised online as being available. 

To now claim that the offer was not available is simply negligent misrepresentation.

I left talktalk for a number of reasons, and this offer was part of it as it offset the exhorbitant installation fees. I also left due the shoddy talktalk customer service. BT's, by comparison is a whole order of magnitude worse.

0 Ratings
mancqurian
Beginner
Message 17 of 33

Go to solution
@john46

Thanks for the response, I have already been down that avenue with no response from BT.

Reading through other people's experiences on here it seems BT are scamming customers.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 33

Go to solution
You are not being scammed cards ? vouchers do get delivered
0 Ratings
cliffordclarke1
Beginner
Message 19 of 33

Go to solution
Funnily enough, despite being given the run around for months and being told that the voucher team don't work weekends I've had a barrage of communications from BT telling me the cards on it's way within hours of posting here. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

It's a bit odd it takes 30 days to turn up from now - just how long does it take to get a card printed/released and put in the post?

Pleased it's being sorted, but disappointed the customer service experience was so spectacularly bad.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 33

Go to solution
30 days is around the normal wait as advertised
0 Ratings