Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 33

Re: PREPAID £100 MASTERCARD NOT RECEIVED

Go to solution
it was a coincidence as this is a customer to customer self help forum and no one here has your account details
0 Ratings
dolbero
Beginner
Message 22 of 33

Go to solution

Hi.

I signed up for btinfinity when i saw the prepaid card offer.My phone and internet was activated on 1st Febuary this year and i went online and filled in the claim form.

I still haven"t received card.I have complained via email and didn"t get a reply.Come on BT sort it out please!

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 33

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Fibredaft
Beginner
Message 24 of 33

Go to solution
My situation is slightly different. I ordered fibre when the mastercard deal was on butility the order failed.no reason given so was told to reorder so I did this time it was a reward card but the order failed yet again so I told them I will try one last time. The order this time went through no problem but guess what there was no reward or mastercard deals so basically they said tough luck. Am I being cynical in thinking they deliberately failed orders till the deals are off or is it pure coincidence. I've been offered 20 pound to my account which I refused and they basiclyle said my next option is to cancel. Defo sounds like a scam with the amount of people complaining. Shocking to be treated like this from a company the size of bt I even said I would settle with them waiving my activation fee I would still be 50 pounds down but they said the best they can do is 20 pounds credited to my account........eh don't think so !!!!!!!!!!!
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 33

Go to solution
the order most times fails because of lack of fibre capacity at the street cabinet and the order cannot complete until fibre space is available it is nothing to do with gift cards as the lack of capacity will affect all providers
0 Ratings
TerenceSullivan
Beginner
Message 26 of 33

Go to solution

Ordered fibre optic back in November on Black Friday. Applied for the prepaid card but not recieved. There was a Next voucher which I cocked up on not applying in time for it. Took it for granted these cards would have been automatically sent out. Just glad I managed to apply for the prepaid card though but.......  was it worth applying for? 

0 Ratings
mancqurian
Beginner
Message 27 of 33

Go to solution
The response didn't solve my problem. Still waiting on the card. Should probably give up and accept I've been duped.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 28 of 33

Go to solution

@mancqurian I'm sorry this is still not sorted. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
zbytes
Beginner
Message 29 of 33

Go to solution

Ordered my package (BT Infinity with £100 Mastercard) and claimed my reward once it was up and running on the 22/3/16, didn't receive anything within the 30 days so I tried the Chase My Reward form and was asked to leave it a few more days, left it for 2 weeks and nothing yet. No response to my follow-up tickets either.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 30 of 33

Go to solution
I have asked a forum moderator to help you they will post there contact link here
0 Ratings