cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 53

Re: Packet Loss on my line

thanks for your reply - yes i am still connected to the test socket via a new micro filter.

Nothing has changed in my house over the last week when the problems began in terms of new wiring and such like - but i will go through the link you provided and see if anything jumps off the page.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 53

There nothing fom that list that would interfer with my connection, and to be fair the hub box stand well alone on the side and there is nothing near the main socket that would cause interference.

It is really frustarting as BT seem only to care about the connection speed which is not the issue at all. i have spoken with them at length today, they have remotely restarted my router and done checks on the line, to which i have to monitor it for a further 24 hours. to be fair is feels alot worse than before.

If anyone has any helpful hints i am more than happy to listen. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 53

if support have reset your router could you please repost the stats remember the errors and also run btspeedtester and when first test completes run diagnostic test like before

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 53

Sure thing her they are.

Bt Home Hub 10713 II.png

BT Test results 100713.png

BT further diagnostics 100713.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 53

the reset has reduced your conenction speed slightly and increased your noise margin.  back to staying connected and reposting stats leter with more connection time to see if errors are significantly increasing.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 53

this my 24hrs stats since BT remotly shut down my router the internet now since laggy, as well as being uable to actually game due to the massive warping occuring.

Bt Home Hub 11713.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 53

From the stats the errors have increased but not so much that I would expect them to slow down your throughput. Can you run btspeedtester and then when first test completes run diagnostic test

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 53

Here are the test using the BT checker

BT Test results 110713.png

BT further diagnostics 110713.png

It does say within the diagnois that there was an error - will run again

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 53

Can you after first test run diagnostic test and then post stats please

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 53

rerun test results

BT Test results 110713 part 2.png

BT further diagnostics 110713 part 2.png

0 Ratings