cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Paid up-front for Line Rental Saver - but my first bill shows charges for Line Rental, any ideas?

Hello everyone

Just received my first combined bill for BT infinity and calls, but I am so confused I need to ask:

- I paid my line rental up front for the year

- This shows correctly on my bill as £141

- Further down the bill I have two charges for Line rental - why is this?

Also - I added Evening calls to my plan, but I only see Unlimited Eve calls there. very strange.

Any help / advice appreciated

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
StewM
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Paid up-front for Line Rental Saver - but my first bill shows charges for Line Rental, any ideas

What are the two charges for line rental - is one a charge and one a credit?

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Re: Paid up-front for Line Rental Saver - but my first bill shows charges for Line Rental, any ideas

If you try live chat they should be able to explain it to you and answer any questions about your bill.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

your package includes weekend calls and you have an add-on on evening calls.  all the packages are now shown differently with likes of add-on for evening calls which then gives you evening and weekend calls.  there is another add-on of anytime calls which shows on your bill as an add-on.  this was very confusing when first started in feb 2013

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks guys for all the advice, I think the problem stems from the fact they incorrectly put me on an infinity 2 package which wasnt what I wanted, so it was cancelled.  Then I raised a new order for infinity 1 - maybe this is where the billing system has got confused?  I think I will wait till my next bill and see if its corrected itself.Smiley Happy

0 Ratings