cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kitrhod
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Panasonic Remote App 2 Problems

For the life of me I cannot get this app to work with my new TV. TV is connected to network and broadband. However I had to change IP address on TV settings in order to get TV to connect to internet and that IP address is slightly different to that on my ipad . Does anyone have any clues as to how I can get this to work? App point blank refuses to accept that my TV IS connected
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Panasonic Remote App 2 Problems

Your iPad and TV would need seperate IP addresses on your LAN, but this is normally handled by the home hub, so I am a bit confused as to what you mean?

Are you trying to control the TV over a mobile data connection, or via your home wireless connection?

If you are trying to connect to it from outside of your network, then some ports would need to be opened to allow incoming connections?

0 Ratings
Kitrhod
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi Keith, thanks for replying.

I am trying to control the TV via the Panasonic Remote 2 App on my ipad or iPhone. The Viera TV is definitely connected to my BT hub as are all my other devices but the TV is not detected. All are on the same network!
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Are you doing this using you local wifi connection, or via a mobile data connection?

0 Ratings
Kitrhod
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Thanks again. The app,for some inexplicable reason decided to work this afternoon after 24 hrs of fruitless attempts! No changes made, nothing - utterly mysterious😳
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Its because you posted on this forum, things often happen that way Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
zudiiha
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Hey man I got the same problem I cant connect to my panasonic viera through panasonic remote Tv 2 app can you tell me how did it work for you ?.
0 Ratings