cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
648 Views
Message 11 of 19

Re: Panasonic Vieirara and BT Home Hub

Hi, yes I have just tried the fixes within http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44798/~/i-have-problems-connecting-5ghz-and-dual-band...

 

however my tv is still not connecting.  Dors anyone have any other ideas?

 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
646 Views
Message 12 of 19

Re: Panasonic Vieirara and BT Home Hub

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
640 Views
Message 13 of 19

Re: Panasonic Vieirara and BT Home Hub

Thanks, am adding the manual IP settings in now.  What should I use for Proxy and Proxy port?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
638 Views
Message 14 of 19

Re: Panasonic Vieirara and BT Home Hub


@AdHuzz wrote:

Thanks, am adding the manual IP settings in now.  What should I use for Proxy and Proxy port?


Leave them blank, as you are not using a proxy server.

 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
636 Views
Message 15 of 19

Re: Panasonic Vieirara and BT Home Hub

Thank you, i'll see if this now works

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
618 Views
Message 16 of 19

Re: Panasonic Vieirara and BT Home Hub

Please could you update this thread with the result. Thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
614 Views
Message 17 of 19

Re: Panasonic Vieirara and BT Home Hub

Still no luck I'm afraid. Haven't had a chance to explore further yet, any ideas?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
607 Views
Message 18 of 19

Re: Panasonic Vieirara and BT Home Hub


@AdHuzz wrote:

Hi, yes I have just tried the fixes within http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44798/~/i-have-problems-connecting-5ghz-and-dual-band...

 

however my tv is still not connecting.  Dors anyone have any other ideas?

 

Thanks


Did you also disable 'Smart setup', that link doesn't mention it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
605 Views
Message 19 of 19

Re: Panasonic Vieirara and BT Home Hub


@AdHuzz wrote:
Still no luck I'm afraid. Haven't had a chance to explore further yet, any ideas?

No really, perhaps a search on the Panasonice fourums, if they exist, may help.

Other people on this forum have got theirs working, so maybe you need someone local to you, with networking experience.

 

Quite often, the solution is something very simple, like BT Parental controls active.

Using an Ethernet cable from the home hub to the TV, can eliminate any issues with a wireless connection.

 

0 Ratings