Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

Paper Bill

Go to solution

Repeatedly we have asked for a paper bill for "Jan 2013" to be sent out to us, we have phoned BT 4 times had 4 different telephone operators and been told only what i can describe as lies, simple reason they say one thing and do another.

Phoned on the 31st Jan was told that one had been sent out on the 21st Jan which we did not receive, but another would be sent out and we would receive it in 3 days. Which still has not arrived, after receiving a recorded message from BT to say the bill had not been paid, I had to borrow a printer and print out the Jan 2013 bill to pay it I am extremely angry that we have been given false information from your so called telephone operators, and then getting a call saying you have not paid your bill. Now the Feb 2013 bill has come up I will wait and see if I get a paper bill sent to me.

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: Paper Bill

Go to solution

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If your problem cannot be resolved here, then your problem can be passed on to the UK based, BT Care team.

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Are you still on paper billing?  BT have been switching people to paper-free, without asking them if they want to switch.  If you didn't get the email, you may have just been switched without knowing it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

I hope you wrong about that Ectophile as I can`t see my account details on MyBT [explained in my other thread],and do not even have a bank account to pay online by direct debit,so if my bill does not get posted to me [like the OP],then it will not get paid.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution
yes they switched me without telling me, phoned them and they switched me back and got an email to say so but still no bill....
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Well I guess if BT say that I have no account with them and do not show it on MyBT [it was ok for over 18 months] and if they do not send out my paper bill,then no account+no bill=no payment.

If they want to get paid then they should leave account details alone and send out the paper bills,I do not want a bank account and would not use direct debit even if I had one.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Hi, I have recently been having problems with paper billing. I have requested a paper bill to be sent to my mother since her new account started in january. I have spoken to seven different bt representatives, each assuring me that one is being sent in the post. It's now march and none have arrived. I just feel i'm being lied to everytime i phone up bt to try and resolve this matter. My mother is elderley, and is feeling increasingly anxious about the whole process. She would just like to know how much she is supposed to be paying? Where do i go from here? Any help would be very much appreciated!

thanks

jay

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

easiest way is to contact the mods - they recently helped someone else in very similar circumstances

contact mods

can take up to 3 working days for mods to contact you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks, just sent off a message to them .

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Hello,

What information do the moderators need to set me back up with paper billing?

0 Ratings