cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Paper billing and contact us issues

I recently upgraded the internet for my dad on his online account as he isn't very computer literate and asked me to do so. We upgraded from infinity option 1 to infinity option 2. The problem is that in doing so we have been moved to paper free billing which will be a huge problem for my dad, as I said, he isn't very computer literate. 

I have looked into changing it back but seem to be unable to do so on my own and so I figured I would contact BT and ask them to do so on my behalf. The problem is that when I fill out the contact form and enter my account number, when I click post it says that my account number is incorrect. It states that my account number should start with WM or VP yet ours starts with EM. This means I am unable to send off the contact form. 

Just looking for some help really. Thanks. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Paper billing and contact us issues

Can't really help, you said:-

The problem is that in doing so we have been moved from paper free billing which will be a huge problem for my dad, as I said, he isn't very computer literate.

Did you mean To paperfree billing

EDIT

If so you can edit your post by clicking options in the top right hand corner.

I'm sure someone will be able to help with you're question.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Sorry yes I meant to paper free billing

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Hi

I am sorry to see you are having problems

I suggest you contact live chat at this link they should be able to help you

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

0 Ratings