cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyWall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Parental Controls

I need your help regarding this message on my BT account : Parental Controls is being activated on your account and will be available in the next 24 hours. Please log in again later to manage your account. Nothing has changed for the last few days !!
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Parental Controls

@TonyWall Sorry about that, you'll need to report a fault to our Technical Help team and they'll be able to get this investigated further.

Post back to let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
TonyWall
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Well conacted the surport team , who told me to wate another 24 hours and all should be ok, thay will even call me to check!

2 Days later still the same, and still wating for the promesed call back, Disaponting.  Time to try and contact them agane.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

@TonyWall That's not good at all, sorry about that, Try the help desk again but if you need any further assistance with this please use the contact the mods link to send us over your details.  You'll find the link by clicking on my username.

I'd recommend you try the help desk first as the mod team are quite busy at the moment and there would be a delay in us responding.

Cheers

0 Ratings
LarryBrown
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Try again to contact the BT account customer service or assistance team as to resolve this concern of yours. Don't worry they will provide further assistance as to resolve your concern. 

0 Ratings