cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattill220
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Passed activation day and no broadband!

I have been led to believe that yesterday the broadband I had orderd would be active, its not! Man Frustrated I odered my phone line on the first   of March and it was installed last week (three months later). I have always been a cable customer and I sort of expected shody services from BT but this is shocking! When I orderd cable in my previous address it took 1 day for the equipement to arrive and guess what? it worked as soon as I connected it.... as soon as I can I will be swapping back to cable! In the meantime has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can get my broadband working? I have called BT and they just say the error will be resolved in 24hrs. Heard that one before...took 3 months. Please help if you can!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 2

Re: Passed activation day and no broadband!

Hi mattill220,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry for the delay connecting your broadband service.  Have you spoken with anyone since you posted this?  If you're still having problems drop a reply back on this thread and I'll give you steps you can take to come through to us here and we'll help get you sorted.

Thanks

Robbie

0 Ratings