cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Pathetic Speeds

I'm not going to make a song and dance about the price rises in September per se, but I do object to the prospect of paying more for the pitiful broadband service I currently "enjoy".  I've moved from a very rural (but fibre-enabled) area to a major city, but have to endure a bb speed of under 2Mbps.  Why?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Pathetic Speeds

Can you post stats from your router please
Are you using test socket with filter to see if that improves your connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

How do I post stats from router?  BT does not offer better than 3 Mbps from my location, from memory.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Which hub do you have

enter your phone number and post results remember delete number https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Have tested as suggested but unable to upload result (cannot insert image file).  Have BT Hub 6.

0 Ratings