Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v3burn
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Paying £7.00 for unlimited but call charges showing on current bill

Hey all,

as the title suggests, i am currently paying the £7 monthly charge for unlimited calls however i have just checked my current charges and it seems i am up to £16 in call charges so far. it seems quite random whereby the same numbers have been charged and then not charged!

i have some mobile calls on there  so i know i will be charged something but there seems no consistancey with the Land line numbers which should all be included in the package.

can someone please advise if these call charges will be cancelled down at the end of the call period?

call charges.jpg

thx

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Paying £7.00 for unlimited but call charges showing on current bill

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

the majority calls charged appear to be to same number ending 291

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
v3burn
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

yep... the mother in law 😞

but as you can see, some are charged and some are not!

@ GG30340

tried to do that but it wasnt availbe this afternoon for some reason so thought i would try here...

is live chat on tomorrow?

thx

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Again looking at calls it could be bt have you on evening and weekend instead of anytime

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Live chat times:

8am to 9pm Monday to Friday
8am to 8pm Saturday & 8am to 6pm Sunday

0 Ratings
v3burn
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

OMG...what an episode!!!

went to live chat and after being told numerous times that no charges had been applied, they finally realised i was talking about this billing period and not the last one whereby i had only just gone live with BT.

Live chat couldnt help but did say Unlimited was inactive on my account! so was phoned and put through to another deaprtment, they couldnt help! so put through to another deaprtment who said that Unlimited calls only went live today so all calls this far will be charged........no they wont! finally got the indian fella to see sense and all call charges will be removed, except Mobiles of course which i was told are half price plus connection charge around a dozen times!

hopefully i wont have to contact support of any kind again and i am worn out now!

thx for all your help

0 Ratings