cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joeyshan
Message 1 of 2

Payment Issues

Recently left BT to go to SKY, realised i was in contract so i came back. I now have a bill of £215.00 owed, £49.00 of which is for the hub, the rest if because of the carges / line rental im presuming?

Can i return the hub for a refund? I was told i could for £49.00 to be refunded to my account. Also, can someone check if there are any other termination fees on my account and possibillities of adjusting them as i have returned as a customer?

New bill is £55.00 which is fine, i can pay, but the out standing £215.00 is a lot of money which i do not have. 

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Payment Issues

In view of the complicated issues, you may be better asking one of the BT Care Team, although I would imagine you were warned of the charges before you cancelled.

I assume your service was ceased and your original contract cancelled, hence the charges.

BT are probably well within their right to charge you, unless you were told otherwise.

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to enquire for you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings