cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stewiek
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Payment query

Hi I've recently signed up with BT after moving home, all great so far except the date of the first direct debit is the 15th so due around the 23rd. As I've just moved I simply don't have the funds in my account until I get paid which is the last Friday of every month, if you go by the 14 day rule that the automated message says then that means the cut off point is before I get paid and such risk being 'cut of' then having to pay to be put 'back on'.

Is there any way to sort this out so my payments are coming out on a more consistent date and that a note is put on my account regarding this first month. I've skint myself out moving and don't want to be getting my 'copybook' blotted in the first month with you guys!?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Payment query

Welcome to this forum.

This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

The only other option is monthly payment plan, where you can alter the payment date.

0 Ratings