cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stuartd
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 8

Peppa Pig causing me big trouble

I have Peppa Pig on record series but every single episode finishes before the end, it's my sons favourite program and its causing me a big headache. Anything I can do?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
drhowells
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Peppa Pig causing me big trouble

I had this image of Peppa Pig coming round to your house and pushing you around when I saw the title of the thread 🙂

Unfortunatley, the broadcaster is not sending the correct codes for the program to start and finish correctly. The only thing you can do at this stage is to record the program directly after Peppa Pig, so that you will hopefully have the end of PP at the start of the next program.
SamdyGray
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

It's also available on 5 On Demand.

Or, as an alternative, if you have the BT Vision Unlimited subscription there are hour long back to back episodes available on demand. A good way to get an hours peace!

ab79
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 8

milkshake on demand have a play all option, which is a godsend having cancelled vision unlimited and therefore the hour long back to backs. He is also a peppa pig fan and there are two series, one with 30 back to back and the other 50 on milkshake
!
0 Ratings
ab79
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

should read 'My son is also a Peppa Pig fan'!
0 Ratings
notoriousdbp
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 8

As has been said, this is all down to Channel 5 and it's something they're notoriously bad at. Could be worth getting in touch with them, the details are here http://about.channel5.com/customer-services/contact-details

---Remember to mark as 'solved' and give stars when you like a post---
0 Ratings
paul_c
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 8

I have emailed channel 5 to complain as have experienced this too, not with peppa pig of course. The more people that complain the greater chance they might do something about it.
hitman
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

phone tescos they know all about pork and horse feathers

0 Ratings