cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Personal notification of January 14 price changes

Is there anyone apart from me, yet to receive an email or letter from BT detailing the price changes. An article I read which was written on 27th September said we would be informed "next week", so that would imply by 5th October?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Personal notification of January 14 price changes

have you checked your btinternet.com email ?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 3 of 10

Not received mine. I also look after the affairs of two relatives and not received any for them too.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 4 of 10

@imjolly - Yeah, I wondered if they'd sent it to the BT email address, so I checked it today, no luck.

@ StewM - At least I'm not alone. I keep thinking I must've missed the email or its gone in my spam folder or I'd not received the letter, but if there are others in the same position, I presume they're still sending them out.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 10

Not got mine either and checked my bt yahoo account and breathed a sigh of relief to know it's not in there (I never ever use it)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 10

Not me.  I was expecting it to come with the next bill.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 10

I have received a bill this week, but no mention of price increases.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 10

Did the price increase notification ever come with a bill? Not that I remember. For what it's worth, in the last 2 years I got emails on 24 November and 15 October so plenty of time yet.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Message 9 of 10

The email was sent to your registered mailbox and not your bt mailbox. However, I would not expect the notification be any personal at all if I were you ... the executive level complaint team said the nofication email is a general generic email to all bt customers. No personal notification email about the price change has been sent.

Thanks

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 10

The email is personal in the sense that it was addressed to individual customers as opposed to being a general announcement. The annual notification has not contained precise individual costings for some years. This thread is now water under the bridge.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings