Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
goldmankind
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

Phone Bill incorrect

Help

I contacted BT on Dec 9th to negotiate a new BT infinity contract. My original contract was ending near End of january 2017.

A reduction was agreed over the phone from £41.85  excluding Line Rental which i pay yearly to £33.50. The price was further reduced with the removal of unlimited anytime calls  to Evenings and weekends calls. Note the Operator offered me Evenings and weekends not weekends only. This was confirmed in later calls when the recording of the call was checked.

I called numerous times as the order details where never confirmed and it was still showing as unlimited anytime and unlimited evenings and weekends and the order details may as well be in chinese for all the sense they made. So the bill should have now been £25 BT 2 infinity evenings and weekends. This was further reduced by £2.50 with half price BT sport from the app and computer  so the Bill excluding calls should now be £22.50.

After numerous calls and finally i thought getting through to somebody who could see what was wrong. A new order was showing from Dec 17th VOL013-*************  this shows as unlimited evening and weekenf BT infinity 2 and BT sport.

This is constantly showing in progress expected to be completed on Dec 19th.

So i now have my Bill for Jan 4th  to Feb 3rd.  Which may as well be written in chinese, but filtering through apart from other anomolies it shows me as being charged £8.50  for unlimited anytime  plus £3.50 for evenings and weekends  so thats £12. I shouldnt be charged the £8.50. Tonight i went on to the BT Live chat and all i got was you have both unlimited anytime and evenings and weekends. Even after explaing it was impossible to have both as the first one covered both and showing the order i was still getting nowhere. All i got is we can change it from the next Bill but this month will stand.

No it wont  as I have an order on Dec 17th that says otherwise.

I have given up all hope of getting a solution either phoning BT or live chat and now seek the Community help in this matter.

• Bill reference: M0XX XX
  •  Bill date: 4 Jan 2017

My phone number is 01XXXXXXXXX

Do you need an account number or me to download the Bill

Hoping somebody can help

Kind regards

Goldmankind

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Phone Bill incorrect

I'm asking the forum moderators to have a look at this for you and they will post contact info here in the morning. They will remove your personal details, which should not be posted here for security reasons.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
goldmankind
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for that
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@goldmankind

This is a public forum, you should not post personal information, as the whole world can see it. Its also against forum rules.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 5 of 7

Hi @goldmankind,

I've removed your personal details for you including your name.

We'll be able to correct any incorrect charges and look into giving you exactly what you agreed to in the first place. You can raise a trouble ticket to us by clicking on my user name "@DanielS". We'll then get back in touch with you over the next few days.

Thanks

DanielS

goldmankind
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 7

If i knew it was against the rules i wouldnt have posted any details. You pointing this out is irrelevant
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 7 of 7

Thanks for completing the web form for me @goldmankind. It's in our queue and will be picked up over the next couple of days.

@Keith_Beddoe was only letting you know that for future reference Smiley Happy

One of the team will be back in touch with you directly.

Take care for now.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings