cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hernextdoor24
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Phone and broadband problems

My phone line stops working for 1-2 days. This has been on going since the summer. I have stopped reporting my phone as it works again after a few days.I have been told that there is no problem with my phone line it's a problem in the house. An engineer came out and was upset i wasnt at home - wasnt told he was coming. Since the phone stopped working last time I have had no broadband. Phone started working again after a few days. I cant check the fault on line as i have no internet. Sadly I do not have £129 to pay the call out fee let alone pay for anything else. I will be cancelling my BT account as I'm paying for a service I am not getting.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Phone and broadband problems

you need to report the phone and broadband call try connecting to the test socket if the fault then clears it is your internal wiring that has a problem if the fault is there at the test socket then it is not chargeable cancelling your account could be very expensive if you are still in contract
0 Ratings
Hernextdoor24
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

I have reported my phone a number of times since the summer. My contract has run its course so that's not an issue.
0 Ratings
Icarus
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 7

Have you not cancelled it yet, I barely slept a wink last night with the anticipation!
0 Ratings
duncan10
Expert
Message 5 of 7

Your subtle or non subtle comments are in a world of their own they get me smiling every time.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Hi Hernextdoor

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.
Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help

The forum mods normally reply within3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone  mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi Hernextdoor24

Welcome to the forum, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll report this to the engineers. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings