cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

Phone interrupts broadband connection

I have noticed recently that when the phone is answered I loose my broadband connection.The blue power light turns orange and flashes and the hub light status broadband light is also flashing.any ideas why this is happening?.

gpm03

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Phone interrupts broadband connection

Can you please connect things up as shown below, and see if you still get disconnections?

Testing from "test" socket

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

welcome to the forum

it is possible these are symptoms of a high resistence fault on your line - does the problem still happen if you use a new filter and conenct to test socket?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

which hub are you using?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Many thanks.Have replaced line filter,everything seams to be working fine

gpm03

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

filters don't last forever but just keep checking just in case - if happens again then repost

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings