cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 23

Phone line not working, not being charged correctly and Broadband not working since 12th July 2013

I moved my line rental from Utility warehouse to be BT on the 19th June it took until the 12th July to make the transfer and since midnight on the 12th, I have had no working phone line. The package I moved to was to pay my phone line rental upfront on the Line rental saver package of £141.00 (currently being billed monthly) and broadband infinity 2 76mb, the top package at £20 per month for first 3 months £26.00 thereafter inc free vDSL modem free BT home hub 4 and free delivery as it took so long to set up.

To date I have no working phoneline, the Faults team have logged the fault, very slow internet the Tech team believe I am on BT infinity option 1 and wont speak to billing to check that I am paying (incorrectly) £28.35 (should be £20) for option 2. I have phoned 15 times, sometimes being on the phone for 2hours and 50mins, 6 of my calls have been over an hour. As of today I am no better off.

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 23

Re: Phone line not working, not being charged correctly and Broadband not working since 12th July 20

The forum moderators will reply to your post when they read it and will be able to help you
0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 23

Re: Phone line not working, not being charged correctly and Broadband not working since 12th July 20

Just to add I have been told that I would be phoned back almost daily since I had the problem but no one has ever phoned me back. Why cant they e-mail that way we would have proof that they are incompetent and they do not do what they promise. I have tried to cancel my Infinity and Rental but have been told that I will face a bill of £220.00 to cancel........ no cooling of period legally is that correct, also am I in a contract if I'm paying for something I'm not getting i.e. no working phone....... legally is that correct?

0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 23

I am expecting phone calls from Tim... Lisa.... Kieran don't bother Kieran you had a right attitude... Kim and Simon I'm here waiting for your phonecalls not to mention the other names of people that are from the faults team in India

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 23

Hi Dogandnophone,

Thanks for posting. I’ll be happy to take a look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with your details. You’ll get the “contact us” link in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 23

Why has my fault of the 23rd July been closed, why do you randomly close faults
0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 23

Just emailed Davidm the moderator he's on the case now

0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 23

No one phoned me back even though Simon promised me that he would get Kim to phone me as she was dealing with the matter ..........why are BT so useless

0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 23

What do Davidm the moderator and John46 the sage do for us are you sorting my problem 

0 Ratings
Dogandnophone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 23

• Why have you closed my Fault???????

Fault number:

Date reported:23 July 2013

Date closed:29 July 2013

• Product affected:Broadband fault

Telephone number:

0 Ratings