cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RMorley
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Phone line setup time?

Hi, I recently moved house with my family, my mother phoned BT to transfer our service over to the new house. She informed BT of the date of the move 10th Feb, every day we phone BT about getting the phone line activated we get palmed off and get told to wait a couple more days. We've now gone through this for 8 days still with no phone line activated!

How long does it take to activate a phone line? My dad is a type 1 diabetic that has spinal cord injury that refuses him much mobility, he has no access to a mobile phone during the day, as I'm the only person in the house hold with a mobile phone.

Please help us get our line activated!

Kind regards

Robert
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Phone line setup time?

@RMorley I'm really sorry about the delay getting your line activated. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to look into this for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
RMorley
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Phone line setup time?

Hi, I've done what you requested....

Update, this morning I get a phone call from BT as I'm not the account holder I was unable to assist the person on the phone. As my dad doesn't have a mobile phone, my number was he one that he gave!

I've now been told that our line will be activated on the 24th February, which is a full 2 weeks after BT said it would be!
0 Ratings