Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beltin2330
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Phone over Fibre URGENT HELP required

Hi All.. .

I have recently taken up BT Infinity over Fibre to Home, which has also moved my phoneline to Fibre... Now I had a request for my phoneline number to change, but now I have been moved to Fibre I dont appear to be able to find anyone in BT that can manage this change for me...

Any help would be much appreciated as I now have the entire PPI world resources calling me hourly..

Many thanks in advance..

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Phone over Fibre URGENT HELP required

try live chat and see if thay can help   changing your phone number is not free 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 6

Hi beltin2330,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I can help you with this.  To get in touch, click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to get in touch with us. 

Whenever we've received your details we'll give you a shout back to get this sorted out.

Thanks for the suggestion IMJ but we'll pick this one up from here. 

Thanks a million,

Robbie

beltin2330
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Hi Robbie, 

Did you get my enquiry via the contact page...??

Regards

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

You would have received a tracking number as a new web page as soon as you sent the contact form

The forum mods normally reply to you personally within 3/5 working days by either email or phone

TrevorC
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I've received a letter today telling me that I'm being upgraded to FibreVoice.  I'm on Infinity FTTP.

Can anyone answer some questions for me.  Phoning BT so far was a waste of time!

1  Do I have a choice I this?

2  Is this VOIP service worth having?  (Is it really an upgrade?)

3  Clearly I have to move my phone from my hallway where it's plugged into copper to my front room where the fibre modem is.  Is there a clean and tidy workaround to obviate this?

4  Did BT consult their customers about this upgrade first?

5  How do I share in BT's cost savings?

0 Ratings