cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BarneyT
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Phone package bolt ons not showing

I have had my phone and broadband connected today as promised,and I am very happy with the service that I have been provided so far. The only thing I have a query with,is that my phone package is wrong and my international calls bolt on isn't showing on MyBT. I know they had a problem with this in 2013 looking at past threads,but is anyone else having the same problem? I have checked my order confirmation and it is definitely on there

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Phone package bolt ons not showing

My phone bolt on doesn't show either. I have written conformation on my contract that it is there. I also checked with billing and they confirmed that it was active. I think it is just that MyBT is not geared up to show them. Add ons should also show up on your bill so you can check there aswell.

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

You would have thought it a straightforward matter to have MyBT show full info about your services, but it seems to be beyond BT. As gg says, you can get details from your current bill but that's not much use if you want to check recent changes.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 4 of 5

MYBT page was not showing BTTV info after contracting for a YOUVIEW Box et al in mid-Dec13 .... since then BT's attempts to fix it have resulted in compound errors and now when links on the MYBT page to contrated products/services I get this error:-

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 5 of 5

Pleased to say after the Mods involvement on another thread, tis FIXED .... Many thanks also to the @BTcAre Team on Twitter ...

0 Ratings