Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 41 of 58

Re: Phone usage not updating

Go to solution

Ours updated overnight but still shows no calls since our last bill (10th July) If we call via 0800 800 150 and request 'Balance' it gives the correct amount.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 42 of 58

Go to solution

@Patty-L wrote:

<snip>

Your usage since your last bill is listed below. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for your usage to be displayed. (This usage amount excludes line rental and other charges)

This is new....today, used to be 48 hours.

One of the joys of exposure to BT is the contemplation of how bad they are at doing to simplest things!

Michael
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 58

Go to solution
Like you I have had no update on call usage recently, but by following your tip I managed to get an up to date balance on my account so the information is there.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 44 of 58

Go to solution

Mine is stating last updated 18 July , actual usage showing for period 20 June to 11 July with last call recorded being on the 4 July.

Seems ridiculous that it now takes up to 7 days to display usage when it is available by phone presumably from the same database that MyBT should be linked to.

Will be interesting to see what analysis appears on forthcoming bills especially with regard to the 7 day black hole.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 45 of 58

Go to solution

It is rather crazy. I remember when it was updated on the fly so a few minutes after making a call it would appear in the call usage. Then BT made a major change to it's web site and I then had to wait a day or two to see the usage and now it just keeps getting worse now everytime they update it.

I thought BT say they are making their services better. This certainly doesn't seem better. Hey BT!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 46 of 58

Go to solution

Hi conrad,

I believe our online bills are due at the same time 20th  more than likely Monday or Tuesday, we will see what materialises then, perhaps  even mark this as an accepted solution??  or not.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 47 of 58

Go to solution

@Patty-L wrote:

Hi conrad,

I believe our online bills are due at the same time 20th  more than likely Monday or Tuesday, we will see what materialises then, perhaps  even mark this as an accepted solution??  or not.

Yes , mine is normally available for viewing on the 21st of each month.

Somewhat bizarrely my usage is now showing as updated 19th at 04.04 (why this wasn't showing earlier who knows) for the period 20th to 14th July with calls up to the 9th now listed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 48 of 58

Go to solution

Account updated yesterday (19th) showing calls UPTO 9th JULY. This is more than the 7 days previously posted by another user.

Just how incompetent has BT become. Each improvement BT makes seems to take the user two steps back.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 49 of 58

Go to solution

Now showing updated 20th at 07.50 calls for 20th to 19th July with calls up to the 11th listed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 50 of 58

Go to solution
Hi there, that is what my page is showing now,perhaps we are on the right track now
0 Ratings