cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angeljs
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Phones similar to Easicom 1000?

I realise that the Easicom 1000 is no longer available, but I was wondering if BT had something similar as our has broken and we miss it! lol

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 9

Re: Phones similar to Easicom 1000?

BT can supply loads of phones. Best to decide what features you want then study the list.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
tedsui
Message 3 of 9

Hi Angeljs - I have just come on the forum as my easicom 1000 seems to have lost the red light caller display today and it's not recording who has phoned.  I can still use the phone as I have all my contacts still listed there.  What went wrong with your's and have you replaced the 4 x AA batteries under the bottom section?  The phone is not ringing today either but all was working fine yesterday.  Have you found anything similar to replace it or is that a hopeless task?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 9

Hi, have you tried that well known internet auction site? there are a few advertised on there.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
angeljs
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Thank you all for your replies. The problem with the phone was that I could hear the other person, but they couldn't hear me. I eventually found one on the aforementioned auction site. However, I have trawled through the BT phone section and there's not one even close to this old favourite, I'm afraid. Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 9

Glad u got it sorted.
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
pinkbus
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Great shame, easy to use clear screen did exactly what the user wanted,Oh yes and a keyboard that you could actually see.

0 Ratings
pinkbus
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

I am very happy to tell you that I now have got my call logs and full display functions reinstated,how did that happen? I telephoned Talk Talk's technical support team,they carried out tests and the display returned showing an additional icon of the Bt.Easicom 1000,The very best phone that Bt.Ever made and sold,now very old but it does EXACTLY what the user requires,thanks to Everybody at Bt of course.Heart

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 9

Wow, nearly a year to sort. Now there is dedication.

0 Ratings