cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Photos in Emails.

I know that they've been having serious problems today but I think the problem I'm having is down to the new BT mail, if I forward an email with a photo(s) in it, the photo either gets moved from it's position in the email down to the bottom leaving an empty frame in the email, or doesn't get sent in the email at all.  Have checked settings but can only find "send original email in reply", is it just a bug that they haven't sorted out yet or something else?

Regards. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Photos in Emails.

Hi Donsky,

Thanks for posting and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having.  I don't know the answer to this off the top of my head but send me your details and I'll find out for you.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

OK, have just spent 30 minutes with "john Smith" in Mumbai, only to find out that this is the way the email has been designed to work on the new BT Mail. I've used the BT/Yahoo mail for years and have always been able to forward emails with photos in with no problems, apparently now with BT Mail I have to download each photo in the original email, attach them in another email and send that, is this progress? Think I'll get the people that email me photos to send them to my Gmail account, that still works as it should

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Well, after waiting over a month in the vain hope that this problem would get sorted out, I've just tried to send emails today with photos in and see that it's still the same. I can't believe that BT have gone from a very good email system to the rubbish we've got now and still hail it as a better email client, IS ANYBODY LISTENING?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I've had this problem for months. BT originally said it would be resolved in days. Still no joy.

I am in the progress of migrating to Yahoo Mail which works, forwards pictures with no problem.

This new BT Mail is one step forward five steps back.

0 Ratings