Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 24

Re: Pixelation and break-up of internet channels

Go to solution

I'm on a Home Hub 5 and BT Infinity, with speeds of around 65Mb/s, and I get pixellation on the internet channels at certain times of the day - plus clicking the 'i' button on a programme gets the buffering graphic for a short space of time. It seems to be from around 5:00pm onwards on a Friday - it's working fine today, (Saturday). Is anyone aware of any network issues, e.g. congestion, that could cause this?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution

Hi, I am looking for some help, for the past 3 months I have had an issue with my BT youveiw box pixelating when watch BT sports live. I have contacted BT on numerous occasions to no avail. Most recently they have sent out an upto date BT youveiw box however the problem has not been resolved. Please could someone help I am getting increasingly frustrated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution
Hi Sean,
We hadn't installed today. We have had picture breakup and pixel Latin on the BBC News.
Richard
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution

I had the same on certain channels retuned my channels and changed my preferred location from Southampton to south-east and it cured the problem can only assume that the ariel signal was not as strong at Southampton ??

0 Ratings