cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
davebangor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Place your bets - will BT keep todays promise?

Yes - 1/100

No - evens

Day 3 of the BT fiasco. DAy 3 of no response to email complaints, phone complaints and website complaints. Day 3 of no response whatsoever. I've contacted BT yet again, who have promised a call back before 2.30pm.

Do we believe them - NOT LIKELY!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
davebangor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Place your bets - will BT keep todays promise?

My God they actually rang me back! ...... then kept me on hold for 11 minutes to tell me that someone else will ring me in ten minutes as I need to replace my order and it will then take another 3-4days to get the phone working.

BT really are a joke. Still waiting for my call back from the manager promised for yesterday. Still waiting for any response whatsoever to the complaints put in via phone and email.

Do any of the BT representatives on here feel ashamed to work for a company that is quite clearly not up to the task at hand? Do BT treat all of their customers so badly.

Despite BT openzone and BTfon being available at my home, BT refuse to provide these whilst they sort out there mistakes. Shocking customer service from such a large company. OFCOM here we come.

0 Ratings
davebangor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

I have now requested that BT send me a "deadlock" letter so that I can escalate this via ofcom etc. Can a mod on here ensure that this is sent out immediately please

0 Ratings
davebangor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Unreal. They now call me to say they are calling to place a new order...... but before they can do that she needs to speak to somebody else so will ring back in 5 minutes. So what the **bleep** did she ring for?

0 Ratings
davebangor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

and so the lies continue. Despite being told at 12.30 today that if i replaced my order i would be connected within 3 days, I have now received a call to say that I won't be connected until 20th july. Wheb i asked to speak to a manager they hung up on me!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
davebangor
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

BT really are struggling now. They now insist my line is working even though it is not. The woman on the phone declined my invitation to ring me on the house phone though! Funny how 20 minutes ago the line wouldn't be working until July 20th but now it is apparently connected - not that i can make or receive calls!

0 Ratings