cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Players and Applications

No connection to Players i.e. BBC, ITV, etc. Click on icon and starts to connect but then jumps back to icon. Have tried the usual - rebooted hub and box but no joy.  In addition cannot update players and applications software.

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Players and Applications

Hi @stanking, I'm sorry to see you're having problems with the players on your BT TV box, have you tried a factory reset? If not give that a go and make sure to choose the option to keep your recordings. Post back and let me know if that helps. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

That was going to be my next step - it is working now but it was interesting!

Just for information this is what happened.

Entered FACTORY RESET (no option to save recordings) and started to go through process.

Message received that it was unable to reset box quoting error code YVM751 for support on Support.Youview.

Box now frozen.

Restarted box and after initial standard Hummus process came to new start page. After that everything returned to normal.

BBC iplayer and ITV Hub working (have not tried remainder as I got fed up having to go through signing in procedure but will do later).

Back to normal now. Thanks anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @stanking  can I just check which Youview box you have , is it the recordable box or the zapper box that does not have recording capability ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Recording

0 Ratings