Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j0nezjm76uk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Please HELP - error ID003 BT Sports via app

Hello,

I cannot watch BT Sport online at the moment. I have BT sport Pack as part of my BT TV package yet when I log into BT Sport via the app  to watch live on line through the BT website I get an error telling me I have not activated my BT sport on my account yet. (ID003).  When I follow all the links through to activate and the final page tells me "we're sorry, you already have BT sport on your account" and we go back to square one which I most definitely do, all of the BT sport channels including the BT Sport HD Pack. , I seem to be stuck in a loop of some sort where the system thinks I have BT SPort and another system think I do not.. This was all working fine yesterday and in the past with no issues.

ive spoken with the BT sport help team in the oversea support centre and the gentleman told me he couldnt help cos it was a sales team issue.  When I speak to the Sales department they tell me its a technical fault.  I get pulled to back and fourth.  

can you advise what the issue is. I would like to resolve this as soon as possible.

kind regards

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Please HELP - error ID003 BT Sports via app

Try Live Chat they should be able to help. If not post back

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings