cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Please Help, Gettimg Desperate

Hi all, grist time poster so please bare with me.
Basically been BT customer for around 5 years now, currently with Infinity and Phone Line.

My query is I've got a mark on my Equifax Credit File from BT Consumer dating back to 2010 saying I owe £693. I've tried to have this removed because it's not true, and equifax have said I need to raise this with BT to get it removed but every time I contact them by phone I get absolutely nowhere because it dates so far back, and I always get promised it will be sorted and I will get called back etc but I never hear another word. I've had it confirmed 4 different times by BT that I owe no money so am desperate to get this removed as it's stopping me to get a mortgage 😞

Please can someone help me with this as I'm at my wits end. Thanks in advance for any help.

Lee
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Please Help, Gettimg Desperate

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you need direct help from BT or have an urgent problem please use this linkContact Us.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for reply, but when I use the links you provided I get no answers and just get passed from pillar to post, highly frustrating
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Hi LeeThePlumber777 and welcome.

I'll help with this. Drop me an email with the details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Thanks, think I have done it right
0 Ratings