cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BuzzL
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Please can one of the moderators help - I have been charged for a service never requested

Hi there

I've tried to resolve my billing issue through live chat and calling the call centre but just get stonewalled - my live chat record was deleted/never forwarded (though i kept my own copy), and the promised manager complaint escalation never happened.

In brief, I have been charged for ages for Fr & Family Mobile despite never having requested it.

I have never called a mobile from my landline in the history of my contract, and never would.

Requests for a refund have fallen on completely deaf ears. My request for proof that I requested this service have been met with silence/refusal. Apparently it is my fault that I trust BT and do not look at my bills. Not good.

Please can someone rescue the customer service ethic that is lost on the overseas BT team - I can't believe the experience to date (first time I've talked to BT since the contract started - 9+ years ago...)

Many thanks in advance  🙂

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Please can one of the moderators help - I have been charged for a service never requested

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
BuzzL
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: Please can one of the moderators help - I have been charged for a service never requested

many thanks - will look out for their contact  🙂

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 5

Hi @BuzzL,

I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
BuzzL
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

done - many thanks

0 Ratings