cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Please please please can someone help?

Go to solution

Despite repeated reports to BT, the fault on my mother's phone line has STILL not been fixed and the Engineer FAILED to arrive, as agreed on Friday March 14th. 

This saga has been dragging on since Feb 3rd. My mother is elderly and ill with cancer and urgently needs her phone and broadband service reinstated. The service from BT has been absolutely disgraceful and we keep being fobbed off with texts and calls from your Indian call-centre. Thye say it's fixed - but it's not!!!

No one seems to know what they are doing and we are at the end of our tether. I would like to request an urgent call back from someone in your UK call-centre please.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
StuartH
Message 2 of 5

Re: Please please please can someone help?

Go to solution

Hi Losingthewill-3947

I can have this picked up for you.

Send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks Stuart,

Have just emailed you with all the details. 

0 Ratings
gi11ian
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I so sympathise with you! We have been going through something very similar with my mother-in-law since January.

How do BT get away with this appalling level of service? How many people have spent endless fruitless hours on the phone getting passed from phone menu to phone menu and then incompetent "adviser" to slightly higher up the ladder but still incompetent "adviser". The only thing it achieves is raised blood pressure.

This is a company that is not fit for purpose. Is there someone we can complain to to force them to make changes to the way they operate their customer service organisation?

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
0 Ratings